spesek

Racing Clouds

I love all books, but I find fantasy and science fiction most enjoyable. I read whenever I can outside of school, which mostly leads to bursts of literature over breaks.

I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
Maya Angelou
Words of Radiance
Brandon Sanderson

The Maze Runner

The Maze Runner - James Dashner The Maze Runner is an action-packed novel that kept me on the edge of my seat. I wanted to read it thanks to glowing reviews from my classmates. Because of all this attention, it is in pretty high demand, so I was excited when I finally found it on the library bookshelf. The plot is very fast paced and the setting is an interesting one. It takes place inside a maze in a little village of teenagers called the Glade. 16-year-old Thomas suddenly finds himself in the Glade, having no memories from his past or of how he could have gotten there. He ends up becoming a Runner, kids who travel into the maze by day, searching for a way out of the Glade. I rated this book five stars because of how I couldn't wait to find out what would happen next or what new plot twist would occur. I certainly recommend this book, and I plan on reading the next one.